An update from inside the Hygiene Solutions office.
- Staff report that the directors seem very tense, pale and preoccupied, and spend much of their time huddled in the board room with various serious looking strangers.
- The deproxfraud.info website has been blacklisted and can no longer be accessed from staff computers, rather pointlessly as they have phones…
- Staff have been issued with instructions on how to respond to phonecalls relating to the fraud, and are to tell customers that “legal action” is being taken against the site’s author.
- Plans are afoot to partition off “Aisle G” so it is not visible to D&H customers.
- All staff have been put on high alert as to approaches by strangers, including the warning that they may be being videotaped at any time.